Sunday, March 13, 2011

3rd Fortune Cookie

The number of fortune cookie advice sayings and lucky numbers will be somewhat limited by the number of Chinese meals that I eat and as to whether my Chinese restaurant will include one or two fortune cookies along with my meal. I must confess that I don't eat Chinese food every day or for every meal for that matter but usually about once a week or so I do end up at local Chinese restaurant. With a name like "Rick Shaw" perhaps that predisposed me to have an affinity for Oriental food as I find this food "ah-so good". Rice is nice that's what they say and they say that vegetables, meats, fish, are also good for you.

3RD FORTUNE COOKIE" NEW PEOPLE ARE ENTERING YOUR LIFE,BRINGING NEW CONCEPTS."

LUCKY NUMBERS: 30,47,29,24,18,11

I wonder if these new people entering my life mean that they are "new" to me but not necessarily new as far as age is concerned because probably "new" older people may have new concepts and ideas. As far as "new concepts" I wonder if that means "new to me " concepts or brand new original never before thought of concepts. I guess I'll just have to wait and see and if these new people with their new concepts come along it will be a new experience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment