Monday, March 14, 2011

4th Fortune Cookie

Please note that these fortune cookies are not original to me. I don't know how many different fortune cookie advice messages there are all together and I'm interested to see if I ever run across a duplicate fortune cookie message. Time will tell. I know there is not an unlimited number of fortune cookie messages so we shall see what develops.

4th FORTUNE COOKIE MESSAGE: A GOOD TIME TO FINISH UP OLD TASKS.

LUCKY NUMBERS: 29,37,38,39,16,35

I guess it is probably good advice to finish up old tasks as you don't want old tasks to get mouldy or pile up too much because then there won't be any time to finish any new tasks that pop up in your life. It is good to finish a task as you usually get a sense of accomplishment in completing a task although I know that finishing some tasks is more of a chore than a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment